Getting to Mission Bay
Hours: Monday – Friday, exact times vary depending on route
*Shuttles do not run on the weekends and most holidays
• Gold: Parnassus - Mt. Zion – Mission Bay - SFGH
• Blue: Parnassus – SFGH – Mission Bay – Mt. Zion
• Grey: Parnassus – Mission Bay
• Red: Mission Bay – MCB – 16th Street BART
• Green: Mission Bay – China Basin – 654 Minnesota
For exact times and a shuttle map visit: UCSF Transportation
For more information, call the UCSF Shuttle Hotline:
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, weekdays
Phone: 415.476.GOGO 
Not on or near a UCSF Campus but still need to get to Mission Bay? Hop on public transit. It's usually $2.00, so make sure you have exact change or you can sign up for a Clipper Card. You can check MUNI Schedules, get a MUNI System Map, and even Plan A Trip all online.
Have you seen the Mission Bay TMA on campus? It's a great back-up option.
Hours for the Mission Bay LOCAL – Monday - Friday from 5:00pm - 12:30am